The following parks are open from 6:00AM to 10:30PM daily:
•Dexter (Elm St.)
•Randall (Randall St.)
•Yaman (Kennedy Pkwy.)
•Beaudry (Scammell St.)
•Courthouse (Church St. and Greenbush St.)
•Suggett (Homer Ave. and Madison St.) seen below
• Suggett Park - 2 courts
• Yaman Park - 1/2 courts
• Beaudry Park - 2 courts
• Dexter Park - 1 court
Located at Yaman Park. Supervised hours:
• Spring School Hours: 1:00-7:00PM. Weekends Only. April 26th - June 22nd
• Summer Hours: 1:00-7:00PM. Daily. June 23rd - September 1st
• Fall School Hours: 1:00-7:00PM. Weekends Only. September 6th - October 5th
Free Swimming Facilities
Located at C. C. Wickwire Pool at Suggett Park and Yaman Beach.
May 24th - August 16th
11:00AM - 7:00PM
June 21st - August 23rd
12:00PM (Noon) - 7:00PM
Four lighted courts at Randall Park and two courts at Dexter Park. Court times are 6:00AM to 10:30PM daily.
Reservations must be completed for picnic facilities, buildings, fields and the showmobile by filling out the reservation forms on the facility reservation page.
For your outdoor event, consider one of the Youth Bureau’s picnic facilities:
Yaman Park Pavilions, Suggett Park Building & Rotary Shelter, & Beaudry Park Shelter:
• Accommodate 100 – 150 people
• Prices for shelters and building rentals are $75.00 for city residents and $100.00 for non residents.
• Security deposit of $100 required for Beaudry Park & Burch Building at Suggett Park.
• Equipped with tables, grills and rest room facilities
Dexter Park, Beaudry Park, and cabanas at Yaman Park:
• Smaller Shelters
• Used on first-come, first serve basis
Organized leagues and tournaments have first preference in the use of ball fields.
Yaman Park Bus Fee: $40.00 – entrance park
(Cortland City Schools are exempt)